Fashion Friday: A Playful Skirt for the Chase

03 Feb

What every girl on the go needs: a sassy, stretchy play skirt that doesn’t get in the way as I zip around town. Plaid tights and heeled booties add style while a fleece beanie and suede gloves keep me toasty while I roll.

Posted by on February 3, 2012 in Cycle Fashions

7 responses to “Fashion Friday: A Playful Skirt for the Chase

1. ktschoeben

February 3, 2012 at 5:38 pm

I like this one. Where are you off to tonight?

February 4, 2012 at 8:26 am

Gravity Bar in Palo Alto. The warm brussell sprout salad was to die for!

2. Maryann Boeger

February 3, 2012 at 8:17 pm

So where do I get the skirt huh? This is awesome as well as the bike!

February 4, 2012 at 8:25 am

The skirt is actually a yoga skort that I stumbled upon at a discount store when I was shopping for mundane things like toilet paper. I’m thinking it was Costco. Yoga wear is everywhere now.

3. Devorah

February 8, 2012 at 6:26 am

Hi! I was wondering if we could use the chart in your post: http://ladyfleur.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/speed-kills-why-15-mph-is-better-for-school-zones/ on our website (trafficlogix.com). Not sure how else to contact you!

February 8, 2012 at 8:22 am

Devorah, the graph is not mine. I thought it came from the report I linked to in the post, but it didn’t. I’ll try hunting it down and email you directly later today.

• Devorah