Fashion Holiday Edition: Batgirl Returns

31 Oct

The female compatriot of the legendary dark knight has her own personal demons to face as she fights insane villains who seek to destroy the peace and safety of the streets in her own little Gotham on the Bay.

About Fashion Friday: Inspired by a 2011 Bike to Work Day challenge sponsored by the San Francisco Bicycle Coalition, this series highlights the broad range of “dress for the destination” bicycling fashions.

Posted by on October 31, 2012 in Cycle Fashions

7 responses to “Fashion Holiday Edition: Batgirl Returns

1. jillycube

October 31, 2012 at 11:01 am

cuuute! X3 I wore my costume out riding today too. Because mine is a kigurumi (those cute full body baggy pajamas of animals and characters from Japan) I warmed up really fast n_n;;

October 31, 2012 at 11:04 am

Did you post a picture to your Tumblr yet? Sounds really fun (and a bit hot for today).

• jillycube

October 31, 2012 at 11:46 am

yeah i just posted it XD

2. humofthecity

October 31, 2012 at 11:26 am

I love your costume! Vaguely related: before my son was born we told everyone who asked us what we were going to name him that we’d chosen the name “Batman.” (We didn’t actually name him Batman.)

October 31, 2012 at 11:29 am

Does he know this? If so and if I were he, I’d make you call me Batman all the time.

3. l

November 1, 2012 at 1:42 pm

:-D ;-) I love this !
    l

November 1, 2012 at 1:47 pm

Thanks! The costume was even more fun in flight with the long cape flapping in the breeze.